Gippsland PHN use data and information to inform health planning. Comparing health related data in Gippsland and its six local government areas with Victoria and Australia helps identify what is needed in Gippsland.
Population Health Planning Hub – Updated August 2019
We have developed the Population Health Planning Hub which brings together health related data from various sources. It highlights differences for local government areas in Gippsland. Download a copy of the Population Health Planning Hub.
Gippsland Demographics – Community Snapshot Fact Sheet
Health Issues Priorities Fact Sheets
These resources have been developed to be an easy to use summary to raise awareness about our eight health issue priorities.
Priority Issues Papers
Gippsland PHN has prepared the following priority issues papers to facilitate strategic health planning in priority areas to help inform service planning, market gaps, co-design priorities, and investment decisions. Local intelligence from Gippsland PHN teams and Advisory Group members is included in the papers. If you would like to provide feedback or discuss the content of the papers, please contact email@example.com.
Local Government Area Snapshots (2018)
Recommended web sites to find more details:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics – Census Quick Stats provides a census-based profile of a chosen area
- Social Health Atlases – Public Health Information Development Unit (PHIDU) map many indicators
- My Healthy Communities compares data across Australia using maps and tables
- The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) Healthy community indicator – compares data across Australia using maps and tables
- The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services – Health and Wellbeing planning guides
- Australia’s Health Tracker by Area – maps data across Australia
- Turning Point AOD Stats includes alcohol and other drugs specific data with maps
- Crime Statistics Agency – crime statistics with maps
- Victorian Women’s Health Atlas -mapping of data by gender
Primary Care Partnerships
- Central West Gippsland Primary Care Partnership
- East Gippsland Primary Care Partnership
- South Coast Primary Care Partnership
- Wellington Primary Care Partnership
- Bass Coast Shire Council
- Baw Baw Shire Council
- East Gippsland Shire Council
- Latrobe City
- South Gippsland Shire Council
- Wellington Shire Council