Melbourne General Practice Education Day 2018
Saturday 20 October 2018, Melbourne Convention Centre
- CV Risk and Testosterone – Fact Vs Fiction Prof Mathis Grossmann, Physician-Scientist; Head of Andrology, Austin Health
- An Overview of the 2018 Australian Heart Failure Guidelines for GPs
Respiratory & Sleep
- A Practical Guide to Melatonin for Insomnia
- COPD – Device Workshop Dr Michael Ho, Consultant Respiratory and Sleep Physician; Director, Monash Sleep Centre
- COPD – Therapeutic Update
- Traveller’s Diarrhoea – A Guide to Assessment, Management and Prevention Dr Bernard Hudson, Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases Physician; Head, Department of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology, Royal North Shore Hospital
- Meningitis in Adolescents – An Update on This Important Emerging Issue Dr James Newcombe, Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases Physician; NSW Health Pathology
- Identifying and Managing the Impacts of a Post-Polio History Dr Stephen de Graaff, Rehabilitation Physician; Clinical Advisory Group Member- Polio Australia, Epworth HealthCare
- Type 2 Diabetes and Renal Impairment – How to Manage
- SGLTs – First Option for Second Line Therapy?
- Diabetic Eye – Practical Advice for GPs Dr Peter van Wijngaarden, Ophthalmologist; University of Melbourne; Deputy Director, Centre for Eye Research Australia
- Update of Clinical Aspects of Anaphylaxis Dr Kymble Spriggs, Allergist and Immunologist; Consultant Physician, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Allergic Rhinitis – Optimising Management
- Current Migraine Prevention and Management A/Prof Richard Stark, Neurologist; Deputy Head of Unit, Neurology Department, Alfred Hospital; Department of Medicine, Monash University
- Low Grade Chronic Pancreatitis – Are You Missing It? Dr Andrew J Metz, Gastroenterologist and Interventional Endoscopist; Director of Endoscopy, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Atypical Opioids – Practical Guide to Initiation, Dosing and Titration
- Using Digital Technology to Improve Clinical Practice Outcomes A/Prof Jared Dart, GP and Adjunct Associate Professor, Bond University
- Vit B, Vit D and Other Nutrients For Depression – Do They Help? Prof Michael Berk, Psychiatrist; NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellow, Alfred Deakin Chair of Psychiatry, Deakin University and Barwon Health
* Subject to change, please see healthed.com.au for updates.
What are the benefits of attending Healthed seminars?
- Attending this event will keep delegates up to date with some of the most exciting, current,
& challenging health issues.
- Attendance also contributes to your continuing professional development requirements
for all health professionals.
16 Category 2 CPD points approved by RACGP.
OPTIONAL ALM: 40 Category 1 CPD points approved by RACGP.
8 Core PDP points approved by ACRRM.
Call to register, or return your fax form by the expiry date to claim your past delegate
Blake Galera-Holliss – Sales & Registration Team, Healthed. 02 8758 0103