Murray Primary Health Network is seeking submissions from suitably credentialed and qualified infection prevention and control professionals to develop and pilot a phone and remote video-based advisory service that will deliver individual, tailored infection prevention and control assessment and support services to health services across Victoria.
Murray PHN is undertaking the project on behalf of the Victorian Department of Health and allVictorian PHNs.
Click here for more information, including how to register for tenders.
- East Melbourne PHN: Kathy Teppar, Narelle Quinn email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gippsland PHN: Angela Jacob, Shantel Morskink, Cassie Mayman email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- North West Melbourne PHN: Bianca Bell firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East Melbourne PHN: Campbell Rulerule@semphn.org.au
- Western Vic PHN: Clair McDonald, Linda Govan email@example.com, Clair.McDonald@westvicphn.com.au