The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) introduced updated directions that come into force at 11.59pm on 3 January 2021.
For details and additional updated information regarding outbreak locations and masks, see below:
- Stay Safe Directions (Victoria) (No 8) Click here.
- Restricted Activity Directions (Victoria) (No 5) – 3 January 2021 Click here.
- NSW Border Crossing Permit Scheme Directions (No 6) 3 January 2021 – Click here.
- Premier announcement 31th of December 2020 NSW Border Closure Statement From Acting Premier On NSW Border Closure | Premier of Victoria
- DHHS Case Locations and Outbreaks Click here.