- This event has passed.
Psychological Distress in Primary Health Care Nurses
September 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
With 10.6% of the Australian population receiving Medicare subsidised mental health-specific services in 2018-19, it is imperative that nurses working in primary health care can provide assessment and practical interventions in alignment with their individual scope of practice.
This webinar aims to:
- Improve understanding and identification of psychological distress in your patients, especially during the current pandemic
- Improve understanding of the use of GP software templates / tools to support your work
- Improve understanding of your scope of practice in relation to mental health, including clarity of medicolegal considerations
- Improve confidence in assessing risk and crisis management for the distressed patient
- Improve understanding of impact of comorbidities, referral pathways, and care planning considerations
- Consolidate your knowledge of effective documentation
- Identify evidence based resources that you can use as an adjunct to care with your patients
Wednesday 16th September 2020
7.00pm – 8.30pm
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/CDMHAwebinar
View Flyer HERE
To find out more, please contact APNA at email@example.com or call 1300 303 184.