- This event has passed.
Pathways to Recovery (Gippsland)
May 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until July 9, 2020
Pathways to Recovery is an eight-week workshop series for people in recovery aged over 18. Weekly workshops will be structured around a topic including:
- self-care and self-acceptance,
- developing positive self-talk,
- understanding the impact of stigma and discrimination,
- maintaining friendships and relationships,
- nurturing self-compassion,
- and mindfullness and relaxation.
This workshop is for people in the Gippsland region of Victoria only.
NEW COMMENCEMENT DATE! Now commencing Thursday 21 May 2020 from 10am -12pm
Facilitated by: Rebecca Lister, EDV Education Manager and Dr Lauren Bruce, EDV Research Fellow.