My Health Record and Practice Software Training – Zedmed
June 18 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
As 9 out of 10 Australians now have a My Health Record, this is a timely opportunity for general practice staff to increase competency and capability in meaningful use of the My Health Record system and its embedment into clinical workflows.
- Access a patient’s My Health Record and upload a Shared Health Summary and Event Summary
- Discuss consumer access and privacy settings in My Health Record
- Capture essential demographic and clinical data entry
- Learn data cleansing tips and tricks
- Learn aspects of secure messaging to send, receive and check the status of messages