- This event has passed.
The important role allied health plays in the care of cancer patients post-treatment – An interactive case review
August 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC) in partnership with Cancer Council Victoria (CCV) and the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA) will present a webinar on the important role allied health plays in the care of cancer patients post-treatment.
It is important that you read Meg Rynderman’s survivor story prior to the webinar. Her story is embedded throughout, as a case study: https://bit.ly/31YIiVn
Meg Rynderman’s real survivor story is embedded throughout, and the webinar will focus on:
– Defining cancer survivorship
– Describing key features of the cancer survivorship experience
– Exploring unmet needs, common issues and treatment-related late effects
– Understanding how cancer treatment side effects may alter allied health screening, intervention and management
– Exploring common mental health issues in the cancer survivor and the role of clinical psychology
Date: Thursday, 6 August 2020
Don’t miss out, register HERE
Note: This webinar is funded by the Victorian government.