My Health Record – a practical demonstration (Communicare)
November 26 @ 2:00 pm - December 10 @ 2:00 pm
These one hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice. Using a software simulation platform the instructor will demonstrate how to:
• access your patients’ My Health Records in your software;
• use filters to find documents; • view documents and overviews;
• enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
• upload documents to My Health Record; and
• ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
Run via GoTo webinar platform, these sessions will afford an opportunity for participants to raise questions directly with the instructor and, if time permits, to discuss other issues encountered in using My Health Record. These demonstrations will be run on a weekly basis at varying times throughout the day.
If you can not find a session time that suits you, we may be able to provide an out of schedule session to accommodate you and your staff. For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.