- This event has passed.
GPHN 2022/2023 Primary Health Mental Health Care and AOD Commissioning Forums
September 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
One event on September 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on September 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on September 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Gippsland PHN’s 2022/2023 Primary Mental Health Care and AOD Procurement is opening in November 2021.
The aim of the Commissioning strategy is to ensure Gippsland PHN is commissioning services which effectively meet the current needs of the Gippsland community.
We invite service providers, healthcare professionals and stakeholders to be part of the process. We invite you to co-design solutions with us.
Attend one of our online events to:
• Discuss the needs of the community
• Suggest evidence-based and outcome-focused solutions
• Identify ways to align with recommendations from the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System
• Explore opportunities to adopt a whole-of-system approach to meeting health needs and delivering improved health outcomes
• Put outcomes for consumers at the heart of the commissioning strategy
• Work collaboratively and build connections with other providers
The sessions will be facilitated by external consultants.
Primary Mental Health Care:
Thursday 16 Sept 2021 | 8am – 9.30amREGISTER HERE
Friday 17 Sept 2021 | 12pm – 1.30pmREGISTER HERE
Wednesday 22 Sept 2021 | 12pm – 1.30pmREGISTER HERE
Alcohol & Other Drugs:
Monday 20 Sept 2021| 12pm – 1.30pmREGISTER HERE
View Flyer HERE