09/08/2018 - 10/08/2018
Century Inn Traralgon
2 Day Conference for All Nurses – Learn locally with Ausmed
Every year Ausmed Education holds a nurses’ conference specifically designed for your location and aimed at assisting you to get rapidly up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local nurses’ conference to gain a broad range of clinical and professional updates relevant to your practice. Take time out and network with like-minded colleagues. Find out:
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- What nursing interventions make a difference, especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- What is the latest information about a range of current treatments?
Need for Program
For the nursing care you provide, the need to continually seek new information is a given no matter where you work. Nursing safety and quality are essential and both are directly linked to knowledge. This is a time when:
- Healthcare budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Quality outcomes are now the goal of all care
Now more than ever, if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved, it is important that you take a leadership role in providing outcome focused high-value care. This can be done by addressing emerging gaps in your knowledge through up-to-date information.
Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
Your learning outcomes:
- People with health risks will receive preventative nursing action in your care to avoid illness
- Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge relating to specific nursing interventions
- Interprofessional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
- Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice, recognised standards, and guidelines
Download event: iCal