7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Jean Hailes for Women's Health
This free webinar will use case studies to explore the diagnosis and management of some common vulval conditions and will include:
- An anatomy refresher
- Examination and consultation essentials to improve practice
- Common vulval conditions: eczema, candida, lichen sclerosis, and lichen planus
- Investigation, management options and when to refer.
After the webinar participants will be able to:
- Identify the most common vulval conditions seen across the reproductive lifespan
- Manage common vulval conditions and discuss appropriate evidence based treatment options with patients
- Outline the risk factors for malignancy and the need for regular monitoring
- Implement a system to ensure those at high risk are referred for further investigation or to a specialist.
Dr Karen Berzins – Sexual Health Physician
Dr Tanja Bohl – Jean Hailes Dermatologist
Dr Kathryn Cook – Obstetrician, Gynaecologist & Sexual Health Physician
Dr Elizabeth Farrell – Jean Hailes Gynaecologist
Join us online
7:30pm AEDT, Thursday 1 February 2018
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is accredited with 3 RACGP Category 2 QI&CPD points for the 2017-19 triennium.
Download event: iCal