- This event has passed.
Bridges Out of Poverty: Train the Trainer Certification (Traralgon)
December 3, 2019 - December 5, 2019Free
Would you like to train others in the Bridges Out of Poverty Program?
Certified ‘train the trainer’ opportunities now offered exclusively through Gippsland PHN.
Normally $2000, now only $120 to cover cost of materials.
All participants must have completed (or have a thorough knowledge of) the 2 day “Bridges Out Of Poverty” workshop in the last three years. Provide details of date and location, or experience when registering.
This 3 day training package is designed to equip participants to train others in the “Bridges Out of Poverty” work.
- Participants will be given the opportunity to practice delivering the seven modules of this training.
- Participants will be able to explain the triple lens concept.
- Participants will practice explaining the 12 thinking tools and Bridges Constructs.
- Participants will practice delivering a brief overview of Bridges Out of Poverty.
- Participants will be given an outline of the “Getting Ahead “ program.
On completion of this 3 day training participants will have a “limited license” to present this work. This allows them to conduct trainings within their organisation. It also allows them to present an overview of the work (up to 2 hours ) to other audiences. It is a copyright agreement that whenever full day training takes place each person taking part will purchase a copy of the training supplement. Trainers so licensed cannot charge a fee for their presentations.
- EACH PARTICIPANT MUST PRE-PURCHASE TRAINING MATERIALS – NOW $120! This must be paid directly to publishers (Hawker Brownlow Education) when registering. Download Order Form – Use Product Code AHA3000. Materials can be collected at commencement of the training.
- MORNING TEA WILL BE PROVIDED EACH DAY, PARTICIPANTS ARE ASKED TO BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH AND A FULLY CHARGED LAPTOP EACH DAY
Download event flyer.