Bridges out of Poverty: Train the Trainer Certification (Bairnsdale) POSTPONED
May 27 @ 8:30 am - May 29 @ 5:00 pmFree
DUE TO THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. RESCHEDULED DATE TO BE ADVISED.
Would you like to train others in the Bridges Out of Poverty Program?
Certified ‘train the trainer’ opportunities now offered exclusively through Gippsland PHN.
Normally $2000, now only $120 to cover cost of materials.
NOTE DATE CHANGE! NOW 27-29 MAY 2020
It is extremely important that participants have a sound knowledge of the Bridges Out of Poverty work, preferably you have participated in a two-day training in the last 3 years. Provide details of date and location, or experience when registering.
This 3 day training package is designed to equip participants to train others in the “Bridges Out of Poverty” work.
- Participants will be given the opportunity to practice delivering the seven modules of this training.
- Participants will be able to explain the triple lens concept.
- Participants will practice explaining the 12 thinking tools and Bridges Constructs.
- Participants will practice delivering a brief overview of Bridges Out of Poverty.
- Participants will be given an outline of the “Getting Ahead “ program.
On completion of this 3 day training participants will have a “limited license” to present this work. This allows them to conduct trainings within their organisation. It also allows them to present an overview of the work (up to 2 hours ) to other audiences. It is a copyright agreement that whenever full day training takes place each person taking part will purchase a copy of the training supplement. Trainers so licensed cannot charge a fee for their presentations.
- EACH PARTICIPANT MUST PRE-PURCHASE TRAINING MATERIALS – NOW $120! This must be paid directly to publishers (Hawker Brownlow Education) when registering. Download Order Form – Use Product Code AHA3000. Materials can be collected at commencement of the training.
- MORNING TEA WILL BE PROVIDED EACH DAY, PARTICIPANTS ARE ASKED TO BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH AND A FULLY CHARGED LAPTOP EACH DAY
Download event flyer.
Venue: Bairnsdale International – 355 Main Street, Bairnsdale
Please note: If booked out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist.