8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Join us at Austin Health in Heidelberg for a one-day workshop on advance care planning. Enhance your advance care planning knowledge and increase your confidence in having these important conversations.
- Benefits of advance care planning
- Medical decision-making
- The role of the substitute decision-maker
- Legal implications of advance care planning
- Advance care planning conversations
- Life-prolonging treatments
- Organisation implementation
This workshop is designed for all health professionals including doctors, nurses, social workers, allied health staff, and care workers. This training is relevant to those working in acute health services, aged care, primary care, and palliative care.
Thursday, 8 February
Tuesday, 13 February
Monday, 19 February
8:45am registration for a 9.00am start – 5:00pm finish
Download event: iCal