- This event has passed.
Administration and Reception Masterclass and More!
May 16 @ 9:15 am - 4:15 pmFree
This event will commence with a session on LGBTQIA inclusive language in General Practice, the lived experience perspective of LGBTQIA community members, and provide resources to improve your workplace. This will be followed by sessions covering 5 key areas (below) associated with delivery of quality care and service in a medical practice. The day will finish with a one hour session on Front Desk Infection Control. See event flyer for full details.
Sessions will cover –
- What Item & Why: MBS Identification and Compliance
- Effective Triage – including difficult patients/situations
- e-Health: What Does it Mean for Me on the Frontline.
- So How did I Handle That One?: – Exceeding Expectations with Great Customer Service & Effective Triage Decisions.
- Privacy – your obligations.
Brett McPherson, MedBiz
Margaret McPherson, Medbiz
Margaret Jennings, Marjen Education Services
Tania Ryan, Gippsland Sectoral Development Team