- This event has passed.
Accreditation Success for Practice Managers in the Gippsland region – Part 1
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
To support Practice Managers undertaking accreditation, AGPAL will present this three-hour online workshop, to be delivered as a two-part series for Practice Managers. A consultant with extensive expertise on the RACGP Standards 5th edition will deliver the sessions focusing on the challenges Practice Managers encounter when undertaking accreditation and support the implementation of these Standards and the accreditation journey. Participants will receive a take home workbook containing activities to extend your learnings and inform the accreditation journey.
These sessions will NOT be recorded.
Part 1: 16 September 2021 10.00am – 12.00pm
- The Surveyor Processes
- Preparing for the Surveyor Accreditation Assessment
- Selected Core Module Indicators
Learning Outcomes: Part 1
- Understand the purpose of the RACGP Standards for general practice 5th edition.
- Identify elements to support your practice with the surveyor assessment.
- Describe the characterises of a challenging Indicator in the Core Module.
- Identify strategies to support your practice in meeting evidence requirements for challenging Indicators in the Core Module
Part 2: 14 October 2021 10.00am – 12.000pm
- Selected Quality Improvement Module Indicators
- Selected General Practice Module Indicators
- Areas of non-compliance in general practice accreditation
Learning Outcomes: Part 2
- Describe the characteristics of a challenging Indicator in the Quality Improvement Module.
- Describe the characteristics of a challenging Indicator in the General Practice Module.
- Recognise key elements to support your practice in meeting challenging Indicators in the Quality Improvement and General Practice Modules.
- Recognise the top five Indicators of non-compliance in the Gippsland PHN region.
- Identify strategies to meet the top five Indicators of non-compliance.
Note: This training is not specific to AGPAL accreditation and process and is applicable to any practice undergoing accreditation under the RACGP Standards.