Current Career Opportunities
We are looking for people who are passionate about improving health outcomes for the Gippsland community, can demonstrate high-level relationship building skills, and are enthusiastic about working in, and contributing to, a great team. Download the Gippsland PHN ‘About Us Fact Sheet’.
Appointed Board Director
Gippsland PHN Board is seeking expressions of interest for an available Appointed Director position to commence early 2018.
Board members are responsible for ensuring governance and oversight of the services’ legal and financial accountability and statutory requirements, as well as compliance with funding deed requirements.
Expressions of interest will be shortlisted based on knowledge, expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Financial acumen (preferably CPA)
- Thorough understanding and connection to Gippsland
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviours commensurate with performance requirements for company directors
- Experienced director that is inclusive, strategic and familiar with board processes
To apply please click here.
Applications Close midnight 25 February 2018.
Project Officer – Innovation and Health Reform
Part Time 0.8FTE, Fixed term to 30 June 2020, (subject to funding).
Located in Moe, these non-clinical part time (0.8FTE) positions (2) are responsible to provide a project delivery role, responding to opportunities for innovation, health reform and service system improvements in Gippsland.
A key function of this role is to implement plans and or work packages tailored for special projects and assist the organisation to build the capacity of the primary health sector to deliver excellent health outcomes across the Gippsland community.
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification/s in a directly related or relevant health field or qualifications in and/or project management;
- Thorough understanding of the political drivers influencing the Primary Health model over the coming 3 years;
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated through high-level negotiation, presentation and written communication experience; and
- High level project planning, research and evaluation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must address the key selection criteria found within the position description.
Applications must include a covering letter, a copy of your resume and your addressed key selection criteria.
Please email all applications to email@example.com
For further information in regard to this position, please contact Marg Bogart on 0419 895 123.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5PM, Monday 05 February 2018.
All enquiries and applications will be handled professionally and with the strictest of confidence.
HealthPathways GP Clinical Editor position – (Fixed term to 30 June 2018)
The aim of the Gippsland HealthPathways, is to assist Gippsland in achieving a more sustainable and integrated health system. Implementing HealthPathways reduces variability in clinical practice, improves quality of care, optimises the use of resources and improves patient outcomes.
- Contribute to an exciting new initiative in Gippsland which will improve the quality, accessibility and efficiency of the patients journey
- Part time position up to 8 hours per week
Gippsland PHN is seeking experienced GPs to work as a GP Clinical Editor in the development of pathways relevant to local regions of Gippsland.
Our ideal applicant will be an experienced, practicing GP with knowledge of the local health care system with existing relationships with key service providers and individuals and be passionate about working collaboratively with others to improve the well-being and health outcomes of the Gippsland Community.
This role involves collaboration with specialists to gather the required clinical information and referral processes and compiling relevant information into a pathway and incorporating feedback from key stakeholders and participating working groups.
For more information about this opportunity see the HealthPathways GP Editor Position description or contact 5126 2899. Applications should include a covering letter, a copy of your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org