Current Career Opportunities
We are looking for people who are passionate about improving health outcomes for the Gippsland community, can demonstrate high-level relationship building skills, and are enthusiastic about working in, and contributing to, a great team. Download the Gippsland PHN ‘About Us Fact Sheet’.
Executive Manager Operations
Full time, fixed term contract until 30 June 2021 (subject to funding)
Be part of the leadership team contributing to…a measurably healthier Gippsland
Interested in working strategically at the forefront of health reform, influencing change and making your mark on an organisation’s success?
A key player on the executive team, you will be responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary group across Health Planning, Research & Evaluation, Commissioning and Regional Services. This will involve you in business strategy, operational planning, culture development, change management and continuous improvement initiatives as well as dealing with key stakeholders to build capacity in primary health and deliver excellent health outcomes for the community.
Politically astute, you are an enthusiastic, motivated leader with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills and the capacity to effectively engage across a breadth of stakeholders. You bring significant senior management experience in health, public or community sectors, a genuine commitment to actively contribute at the executive level, qualifications within a directly related health field, and a record of achieving outstanding results.
HOW TO APPLY
Manager, Project Management Office/Data Systems
Full time, fixed term to 30 June 2021, (subject to funding).
We are currently seeking a Manager, Project Management Office/Data Systems in a full-time capacity located in our Traralgon office and reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Services.
This role sets, maintains and ensures standards for project management across that organisation. The PMO drives best practices, project status and direction. The PMO will ensure organisation project and program success through providing:
- Alignment with corporate strategy and culture;
- Integration of data and information from corporate, strategic projects supporting the balanced scorecard and other external reporting requirements;
- Enable sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques for project success across the organisation; and
- Promotion and embedding project management methodology, best practices and standards, coaches, mentors, trains and provides oversight for project managers and staff.
Our ideal applicant will have:Tertiary qualification/s in a directly related or relevant field;
- Thorough understanding of the political drivers influencing the Primary Health model over the coming 3 years;
- Exceptional people management capabilities demonstrated through experience in managing multidisciplinary teams and in the supervision and mentoring of staff;
- Highly developed project and data management skills and experience;
- Highly developed contract management and tender processing skills;
- High level of financial literacy, budgeting, research and evaluation skills;
- Proven experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders to influence positive outcomes in line with Gippsland PHN organisational strategic direction; and
- Proven leadership experience in a senior role within the health, public, or community sectors, demonstrating experience and success in working in and contributing to a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must address the key selection criteria found within the position description.
View the Position Description.
Applications must include a covering letter, a copy of your CV and your addressed key selection criteria.
Please email all applications to email@example.com
For further information in regard to this position, please contact human resources on 0439 157 358.
All enquiries and applications will be handled professionally and with the strictest of confidence.