Expression of Interest (EOI) – Gippsland PHN 2017-18 Innovation Small Grants Program
Would you like to improve the quality of the care provided by your health services? Do you have an innovative idea to improve health outcomes in your region?
Gippsland PHN is a not for profit primary health organisation with the key objectives of
- increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes; and
- improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Grants of up to $30,000 are available across two grant funding streams:
Innovation Small Grants – Community
Gippsland PHN will provide seed funding to support the development of community-based health promotion and prevention projects that can be embedded into ongoing practice. Grants will be awarded for innovative projects that are aligned with Gippsland PHN strategic objectives, principles and identified health priorities. Two options are available: up to $25,000 for health services, or up to $5,000 for consumer-centred and/or driven, or delivered by community groups.
Innovation Small Grants – After Hours Primary Care
Gippsland PHN willseek solutions from health providers, including but not limited to GPs, allied health providers and pharmacists, to deliver innovative after-hours services that will assist to decrease the rate of primary care presentations to the region’s Emergency Departments. Grants of up to $30,000 are available, with opportunity for partnership or Consortia approaches to grant applications.
Projects delivered through these grants must be completed by 30 June 2018 and be able to demonstrate that the seed funding has enabled the project’s activities to become part of business as usual activities therefore contributing to health system improvement for Gippsland.
Download documents from the Information Session on 7 September 2017:
- Presentation Innovation small grants — Info Session – Moe 7 Sep 17
- Responding to an ERFx Notice
- TenderLink Guide – 10 Steps – A Beginners Guide to Tendering
How to apply
- Applications to be made on line at https://www.tenderlink.com/gphn
- Applications are open from Friday 8 September until 5pm Thursday 28 September 2017.
- Questions are to be submitted through the Tenderlink portal (web address above).
For more information contact Liz Craig, Senior Project Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0437 396 991.