Gippsland PHN are pleased to announce nominations for the 2019 Gippsland Primary Health Awards will open on Monday 1 July 2019.
The awards aim to recognise and honour individuals and teams who work together to bring better health to our Gippsland region. These awards are represented through four priority areas to recognise:
- integration and partnerships
- improved access to health services
- cultural appropriate support for Indigenous and other diverse communities.
We are inviting submissions from individuals and/or health organisations in the Gippsland region who are members or have applied to become a member of Gippsland PHN.
To be part of these awards, we are asking individuals or organisations who have delivered one of the four priority areas to tell us their story.
Nominations can be submitted in the following formats via a dedicated website which will be live from 1 July 2019.
- 30 sec – 1 min video recording
- Poster – we accept any size
- PowerPoint presentation
- Any other document that tells your story!
- Nominations will open from 1 July 2019 and close 30 September 2019.
- Finalists will be announced on 7 October 2019 with all winners announced at the 2019 Gippsland PHN AGM on 20 November 2019