Gippsland PHN is excited to announce its nominations for the 2018 Inaugural Primary Health Awards are now open!
We are inviting submissions from individuals and/or health organisations in the Gippsland region who are members or have applied to become a member of Gippsland PHN.
These awards aim to recognise and honour individuals and teams who work together to bring better health to our Gippsland region.
These awards are represented through four priority areas to recognise:
- integration and partnerships
- improved access to health services
- cultural appropriate support for Indigenous and other diverse communities.
To be part of these awards, we are asking individuals or organisations who have delivered one of the four priority areas to tell us their story.
To submit your story, complete the short online form and provide any of the following:
- 30 sec – 1 min video recording (videos will need to be uploaded to Vimeo/Youtube so a link can be created)
- Poster – we accept any size
- PowerPoint presentation
- Project report
- Any other document that tells your story!
The application form takes approximately five minutes to complete.
Your application and supporting documentation (your story) should include:
– who you are nominating
– what priority area the nomination is for and why
– the benefit that individual or health organisation brings to the community and/or health service providers.
The online form can be completed via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QXDJCTV.
More information on submitting your nomination can be found here – https://www.gphn.org.au/2018-inaugural-gippsland-primary-health-awards/
Finalists will be announced by Friday 12 October 2018 and MUST be available to attend the Gippsland PHN Annual General Meeting on the evening of 21 November 2018 where the winners will be formally announced.
We look forward to receiving your submission by no later than 5pm on Friday 21 September 2018.
For more information: