Gippsland Primary Health Network invites submissions from individuals and/or health organisations who are members or have applied to become a member of Gippsland PHN.
The awards aim to recognise and honour individuals and teams who work together to bring better health to our Gippsland region. These awards are represented through four priority areas to recognise:
- integration and partnerships
- improved access to health services
- cultural appropriate support for Indigenous and other diverse communities.
We are seeking nominations for the following individuals/organisations who are current members or have applied to be a member of Gippsland PHN.
- GPs and general practice
- Allied health professionals/organisations
- Local health/hospital services
- Community health professionals/organisations
- Mental health professionals/organisations
- Aboriginal health workers/Aboriginal medical services
NOMINATIONS CLOSE 5PM 21 SEPTEMBER 2018
Tell us your story
- 30 sec – 1 min video recording (videos will need to be uploaded to Vimeo/Youtube so a link can be created)
- Poster – we accept any size
- PowerPoint presentation
- Project report
- Any other document that tells your story!
Your stories should include:
– who you are nominating
– what priority area the nomination is for and why
– the benefit that individual or health organisation brings to the community and/or health service providers.
The online form can be completed via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QXDJCTV.
If you encounter any problems with the online submission please email firstname.lastname@example.org,au. Email nominations will also be accepted.
Please note: if submitting a Video, it can be produced on mobile phones, tablets or PCs.
If you have any issues with this please email your video and/or poster to email@example.com,au.
Videos can be produced on mobile phones, tablets or PCs.
- Entry is open to those working within the Gippsland area
- Applicants must address all criteria
- Applicants must be Gippsland PHN members or have applied to become a member
- Submissions must be relevant to the category in which they are entered
- Submissions must include an application form (via the online link), a short video and/or poster to be considered
- Applicants are encouraged to use supporting data such as charts, tables, graphs and photographs, which can be included in the application form to illustrate key points. If including as attachments, supporting documents are restricted to four attachments and 5MB if sending via email or 15MB if submitting via the online submission form. Attachments must be in .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlxs,.jpg, .jpeg, or .png format
- Projects that have been entered in other awards are eligible to be submitted
- Submissions must relate to a quality improvement activity that has been implemented within the last 12-18 months
- Submissions may come from activities funded by Gippsland PHN as well as activities receiving funds from elsewhere.
Entries that do not substantially comply with these requirements will not be judged.
The Gippsland PHN Review Panel’s decisions are final.
How to submit
- Fill out the submission form via the link or completing the form (Word Doc) and;
- Attach or link your story
- Attach any other supporting documentation (optional)
- Nominations can be submitted online or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or difficulties submitting your application email email@example.com
Finalists will be announced by Friday 12 October 2018 and must be available to attend the Gippsland PHN AGM on the evening of 21 November 2018 where the winners will be formally announced.
Not a member yet?
Apply now and still be eligible to submit your nomination. Complete the application form here –https://www.gphn.org.au/about-us/membership/